- Order Cancellations / Adjustments
- Replacement Parts
- Missing Parts
- Out of Stock
- White Glove Delivery
- Furniture Storage
IKEA® Order Cancellation and Adjustment Policy
- Customer may cancel any part or all of an order at anytime up to 48 hours prior to ModerNash’s IKEA® trip date with no cancellation fee. To cancel an order please contact ModerNash at 615-332-7649 or submit a form online with the customer first and last name, order date and the word "Cancellation" in the subject line. ModerNash will respond to confirm the cancellation and payment will be refunded in the same manner in which it was received within 7 days.
- If customer cancels an order after the 48 hour cancellation window, a late cancellation fee of $25 will be assessed and subtracted from the refund total. The remainder of the purchase total will be refunded in the same payment manner in which it was received within 7 days.
- If customer chooses to cancel an order after it has shipped the shipping fee is nonrefundable and a restocking fee of 10% times the cost of the products ordered will be assessed and subtracted from the product total. The remaining balance will be refunded in the same payment manner in which it was received within 7 days.
- In the event a customer needs to make a correction or adjustment to an order, ModerNash must be notified by calling 615-332-7649 or submitting an online form within 48 hours of the IKEA® trip in which the order is scheduled to be procured. If ModerNash does not receive the change request prior to the shipment of an order, customer will be held liable for all applicable shipping and restocking fees for all items shipped.
Replacement Policy for Damaged or Defective IKEA® Products
In the event any product received from ModerNash is either damaged or found to have latent manufacturing defects, please contact us within 90 days of the date of purchase.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PARTS:
If parts from a product arrive damaged or are found to be defective please contact us within 90 days of purchase and we will have the damaged or defective part(s) shipped to our showroom for pick up after our next IKEA® trip, pending the availability of the parts at IKEA® Atlanta. If customer ordered ModerNash's white glove delivery service the parts will either be delivered or mailed directly to the customer as soon as they arrive in Nashville. If customer did not order ModerNash's white glove delivery service and opted for an in-store pickup customer may either pick up the replacement parts from ModerNash's showroom or for a general packaging and delivery fee ModerNash will have the parts delivered to your door. Packaging and delivery fees are based on the size, weight, packaging complexity of the parts and shipment distance. Please contact ModerNash for a quote if you need this service.
If you require the replacement of a damaged or defective part and it is past 90 days from the date of purchase, if the part is still available from IKEA®, the part requiring replacement must be returned to ModerNash before the cutoff of the next scheduled IKEA® trip. A flat rate replacement charge of $25 per occurrence will be assessed on all replacements to cover administrative and shipping costs. Standard packaging and delivery fees apply if you need the part shipped or delivered to your home versus picked up at the ModerNash showroom.
CONCERNING DAMAGED ITEMS THAT WERE PICKED UP BY A CUSTOMER FROM OUR STORE:
IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN ANY DAMAGED PARTS TO MODERNASH LOCATED AT 3656 TROUSDALE DR, SUITE 112, NASHVILLE, TN 37204 WITHIN THE 90 DAY PERIOD FOR REPLACEMENT. THE 90 DAY PERIOD COMMENCES ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE. ANY REQUEST FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS AFTER THE 90 DAYS IS SUBJECT TO OUR MINIMUM $25 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE. PLEASE NOTE: If only one or a few pieces within a package are damaged, customer should only return the pieces that need replacement, not the entire product.
CONCERNING DAMAGED ITEMS THAT WERE DELIVERED TO A CUSTOMER BY MODERNASH:
IF A CUSTOMER’S ORDER IS DELIVERED TO A HOME OR BUSINESS BY MODERNASH AND ANY PART IS FOUND TO BE DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE, MODERNASH WILL DELIVER A REPLACEMENT PART WITHIN 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS OR SOONER (PENDING STOCK AVAILABILITY OF THE PART) AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE CUSTOMER ON THE FIRST OCCURRENCE. ANY SUBSEQUENT OCCURRENCES FOR THE SAME PRODUCT, CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A REDELIVERY FEE OF $50 TO COVER THE SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY OF THE REPLACEMENT PART OR THEY MAY PICK UP THE PART FROM MODERNASH AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. PLEASE NOTE: If only one or a few pieces within a package are damaged, customer should only return the pieces that need replacement, not the entire product.
Policy for Missing IKEA® Parts
If parts from a product are missing please contact us and we will have the missing parts shipped to Nashville for store pick up after our next IKEA® trip, pending the availability of the parts at IKEA® Atlanta. If customer is missing parts and ordered our white glove delivery service the parts will either be delivered or mailed directly to the customer as soon as they arrive in Nashville.
If customer did not order ModerNash's white glove delivery service and opted for our store pick up option instead, customer may either pick up the replacement parts from ModerNash's showroom once they arrive from Atlanta or for a general packaging and delivery fee ModerNash will have the parts packaged and delivered to customer's door. Packaging and delivery fees are based on the size, weight, packaging complexity of the parts and shipment distance. Please contact ModerNash for a quote if you need this service.
**Please be advised that ModerNash is not responsible for missing parts within a flat-packed box. We are committed to making it right, however if you've traveled a great distance to our store to pick up your products and did not take advantage of our white glove delivery service we will be unable to deliver replacement parts without an associated packaging and shipping fee.**
Return Policy for IKEA® Products
RETURN OF IKEA® PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND SHIPPED BY MODERNASH:
If for any reason a customer is unsatisfied with a purchase, it may be returned using a valid receipt/invoice from ModerNash within 90 days. If products were shipped by ModerNash, ModerNash will refund the IKEA® product cost including tax, minus a 10% restocking fee. SHIPPING FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE ONCE AN ORDER HAS SHIPPED.
RETURN OF IKEA® PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM MODERNASH'S IN-STOCK SELECTION:
If returning products that were purchased from the ModerNash in-stock selection, customer will be refunded the purchase price of the furniture including applicable tax, minus a 10% restocking fee.
All returns made after the 90 day period (which commences on the date the furniture was purchased by the customer) may be returned for store credit to be used on future purchases with ModerNash and will be subject to ModerNash's general 10% restocking fee.
RETURN OF IKEA® PRODUCTS NOT PURCHASED THROUGH MODERNASH:
If a customer has purchased IKEA® products directly from IKEA® and wishes to return them through ModerNash the following policies apply:
- Customer must supply a valid IKEA® receipt or a copy of the receipt to ModerNash before any products will be returned.
- Once IKEA® receipt is verified by a ModerNash employee, customer will be charged a 25% product return fee times the total cost of the product(s) being returned.
- Customer must deliver product(s) to ModerNash or call to schedule a pickup service of the product(s). If customer chooses to use ModerNash's pick up service, a pickup service fee will apply. The service fee will be determined by the pickup location and number of products being picked up. Please contact ModerNash for a quote.
- Customer may use the refund balance minus the product return fee towards a current or future purchase with ModerNash. The refund balance will be refunded as a store credit, gift certificate or gift card to be used with ModerNash on a current or future purchase.
ALL REFUNDS MADE ON RETURNED IKEA® PRODUCTS NOT ORIGINALLY PURCHASED THROUGH MODERNASH WILL BE REFUNDED AS STORE CREDIT TO BE USED WITH MODERNASH ON A CURRENT OR FUTURE PURCHASE – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Out-Of-Stock Policy for IKEA® Products
If any product ordered through ModerNash is out of stock and payment for the merchandise and services has been received, ModerNash will notify customer via phone or email with the following options:
- Customer may choose to have ModerNash attempt to procure the out-of-stock merchandise on subsequent trips to IKEA®. If the backordered merchandise continues to be unavailable from IKEA® for more than 30 days from the date of the first attempted pickup, ModerNash will issue a refund including the cost of the product, applicable shipping fee and tax in the same manner of payment received within 7 days.
- Customer may choose to cancel the out-of-stock portion of an order, in which ModerNash will issue a refund including the cost of the product, applicable shipping fee and tax in the same manner of payment received within 7 days.
White Glove Delivery Policy
If a customer requests our white glove delivery service and any part of an order is out-of-stock, all shipped merchandise will be held at ModerNash until the backordered merchandise has shipped. A customer may request ModerNash to deliver a partial order before the remaining backordered items have shipped, however a re-delivery fee equal to half the original white glove delivery fee will be assessed for an additional delivery of backordered products.
If customer chooses a partial delivery and desires to pick up the backordered merchandise from ModerNash, this may be done at no extra charge. Customers may cancel a scheduled white glove delivery within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery appointment time at no charge. Any cancellations after the 24 hour period will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee. Any scheduled delivery that is unable to be made due to the unavailability of the customer at the scheduled time will result in a redelivery fee equal to the original white glove delivery fee.
Furniture Storage Policy
All orders shipped to ModerNash for in store pick up must be picked up within 14 days from the date of arrival in Nashville. Any furnishings not picked up within the 14 day period will accrue a daily storage fee of $5 and a maximum weekly storage fee of $30 which must be paid in full prior to the release of the furnishings. Any orders that are not picked up within 14 days from the date of arrival in Nashville will be liquidated to cover ModerNash's storage expense.
If a customer has storage needs and would like their IKEA® order to be held at the ModerNash showroom beyond the 14 day grace period please contact ModerNash to make arrangements.
Download “Top 15 ModerNash IKEA® Hacks” Now!
Sign up for our newsletter and to get the scoop on the newest IKEA® products, deals and design inspiration, and get the Top 15 ModerNash IKEA® Hacks to your inbox now!