What others are saying
"Working with ModerNash on our kitchen remodel, bathroom remodels and home furnishing was the best decision we could have made."
"Love ModerNash! Don't put yourself through the headache of purchasing and installing a kitchen yourself. Hire these fantastic guys!"
"Our kitchen is definitely now the jewel of our house, and we will never regret making that investment. Thanks ModerNash!"
Working with ModerNash on our kitchen remodel, bathroom remodels and home furnishing was the best decision we could have made.
Kitchens are like chocolate. Some brands are more expensive than others, but they each offer a unique flavor and feel. When it comes to IKEA® kitchens, budgeting depends on what you want to accomplish. Some require more electrical and plumbing work than others. Then mix in flooring, framing, tile, painting or drywall work and it can all add up quickly.
The average kitchen remodel runs $35K in the U.S., while most IKEA® kitchen cabinetry that ModerNash designs and installs costs less than $20K. At the end of the day, the more work involved, the higher the cost.
Download “Top 15 ModerNash IKEA Hacks” Now!
Sign up for our newsletter and to get the scoop on the newest IKEA® products, deals and design inspiration, and get the Top 15 ModerNash IKEA Hacks to your inbox now!
Let's Design Your Kitchen
As Nashville’s exclusive provider of the one-stop IKEA® kitchen makeover, specializing in IKEA® kitchen design and cabinet installation, we’ve got the following options to get you started. Which works best for you?
- Showroom Consultation
- Includes but is not limited to:
- Discussion concerning the scope of work required
- Review customer's pre-made IKEA® kitchen design
- Create an IKEA® kitchen plan with IKEA’s kitchen software using customer’s measurements
- IKEA® cabinet recommendations
- Kitchen design creation and planning
- 3D CAD plan renderings of cabinetry, appliances and countertops
- Elevation and aerial view renderings
- 2-hours free of charge, then $95 per hour* (most consultations don’t go over 2 hours)